Wednesday 1 October 2014

Super Spidey-Man! Issue 10

Super Spidey-Man! Issue 10

Sorry I made a mistake last week - She hulk returns next week - I was in a foreign country last week, That is my excuse and i am sticking to it!

This month its the “Super Scary Halloween Issue”!

In honesty the scariest thing about this comic is that it was actually published

Still this month there is at least 5 pages worth reading, firstly the always fantastic Avengers Uk advert 

and as extra special bonus especially for my growing french audience..

I present to you all a 4 page Batroc mini comic, which features language that is best described as “Baroque” French from the creative genius of Fred Andrieu

All this plus it’s not really a letter from Brian Micheal Bendis… what more could you ask for?

Okay She-hulk returns NEXT WEEK - fair enough?!


You know who Spidey should have called, right...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.